Search Issue Tracker
5.3 Mac standalone with all default settings ("fullscreen" + "native resolution") does not actually go into native resolution
1. create a project with 5.3.3p2
2. build mac standalone
3. run it.
Expected: goes into fullscreen, at native display resolution (that's what the defaults in player settings do).
Actual: goes into fullscreen, at 1024x768 (stretched over display at weird aspect ratio too, without letterboxing or similar)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol
- Warning on affected shader count is not thrown when trying to collect shader variants with Async Shader compilation enabled
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project