Search Issue Tracker
4.5 version pdb2mdb.exe missing few dlls
There is missing few dll`s in "(Your Unity)\Editor\Data\MonoBleedingEdge\lib\mono" that is required by pdb2mdb.exe. It used to work on 4* unity 4.0 pdb2mdb version.
1. Go to "(Your Unity)\Editor\Data\MonoBleedingEdge\lib\mono".
2. Run pdb2mdb.exe.
3. It should crash.
Copy Mono.Cecil.dll, Mono.Cecil.Pdb.dll, Mono.Cecil.Mdb.dll from "(Your Unity)Monodevelop\Bin\" to "(Your Unity)\Editor\Data\MonoBleedingEdge\lib\mono".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string