Search Issue Tracker
4.5 version pdb2mdb.exe missing few dlls
There is missing few dll`s in "(Your Unity)\Editor\Data\MonoBleedingEdge\lib\mono" that is required by pdb2mdb.exe. It used to work on 4* unity 4.0 pdb2mdb version.
1. Go to "(Your Unity)\Editor\Data\MonoBleedingEdge\lib\mono".
2. Run pdb2mdb.exe.
3. It should crash.
Copy Mono.Cecil.dll, Mono.Cecil.Pdb.dll, Mono.Cecil.Mdb.dll from "(Your Unity)Monodevelop\Bin\" to "(Your Unity)\Editor\Data\MonoBleedingEdge\lib\mono".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items