Search Issue Tracker
[3dConnexion] input value is not 0 with a stationary input position in a standalone build (or Editor, after window refocus)
1. Setup and connect 3dConnextion device.
2. Open and run attached project.
3. Notice that input values are 0.
4. Build and run it.
5. Notice that input values are not 0.
* Tested with SpaceMouse Wireless.
* It is also possible to reproduce this issue in the Editor by playing the scene and refocusing the window by clicking "Alt" + "Tab" a few times.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released