Search Issue Tracker
[3dConnexion] input value is not 0 with a stationary input position in a standalone build (or Editor, after window refocus)
1. Setup and connect 3dConnextion device.
2. Open and run attached project.
3. Notice that input values are 0.
4. Build and run it.
5. Notice that input values are not 0.
* Tested with SpaceMouse Wireless.
* It is also possible to reproduce this issue in the Editor by playing the scene and refocusing the window by clicking "Alt" + "Tab" a few times.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name