Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[3D with Extras] Editor crashes on creating a new scene
Editor crashes on creating a new scene
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project 3D with Extras.
2. File > New Scene.
3. Press "Control + n" repeatedly.
Note: Step 2 & 3 need to be repeated twice or trice.
Editor crashes on creating a new scene.
New scene opens up.
Working fine in:
Only on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GameObject::QueryComponentByType when opening a project
- "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" is thrown when destroying a GameObject with a Camera Component
- [Android] The error message "OPENGL NATIVE PLUG-IN ERROR: GL_OUT_OF_MEMORY:" is thrown when the video is playing
- [IL2CPP] Build fails with the error "[1mcannot convert 'Nullable_1_tEA06D91799914C5C8830F83CE2A8395868C14F02' to 'int32_t' (aka 'int') without a conversion operator" when IL2CPP is used as the Scripting Backend
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D