Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
[3D Rotation] Velocity align along with 3D start rotation and transform rotation causes some particles to rotate incorrectly
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project.
2. If it's not already previewing, select Pulse Effect in the hierarchy to make it simulate
3. Pan in the scene view and notice how the particles going at 12 and 6 o'clock on the circle are not rotated the same way as the other burst spreads.
4. Rotate the system ever so slightly and notice how the issue disappears
- Not a regression; happens also in 2017.2.0p2
- This requires velocity facing, 3D rotation, and a rotated transform, as such it's a very rare issue and easy to work around.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player