Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[3D Rotation] Velocity align along with 3D start rotation and transform rotation causes some particles to rotate incorrectly
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project.
2. If it's not already previewing, select Pulse Effect in the hierarchy to make it simulate
3. Pan in the scene view and notice how the particles going at 12 and 6 o'clock on the circle are not rotated the same way as the other burst spreads.
4. Rotate the system ever so slightly and notice how the issue disappears
- Not a regression; happens also in 2017.2.0p2
- This requires velocity facing, 3D rotation, and a rotated transform, as such it's a very rare issue and easy to work around.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot inspect IntPtr variables in C# debugger
- Using GUIStyle.fixedHeight to set the Height of EditorGUILayout.TextField or PasswordField does not update the Interactable Area
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses