Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
[3D Rotation] Velocity align along with 3D start rotation and transform rotation causes some particles to rotate incorrectly
1. Open Scene1 from the attached project.
2. If it's not already previewing, select Pulse Effect in the hierarchy to make it simulate
3. Pan in the scene view and notice how the particles going at 12 and 6 o'clock on the circle are not rotated the same way as the other burst spreads.
4. Rotate the system ever so slightly and notice how the issue disappears
- Not a regression; happens also in 2017.2.0p2
- This requires velocity facing, 3D rotation, and a rotated transform, as such it's a very rare issue and easy to work around.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when reimporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- [Particle System] Ribbon trails are connected in the wrong order when moving the Particle System with faster movements