Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Humanoid Rig gets modified when upgrading Project through 2018.2.13f1 Unity Version with Animation from Mixamo
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Project "RigBug" on Unity Version later than 2018.2.13f1
2. Import Asset "xbotIdle (1)" into the Project Window.
3. Set Animation Type to Humanoid and toggle Loop Time and Loop Pose
4. Drag this Asset into Scene Hierarchy
5. Attach the Animation Controller from the Assets Folder to newly created GameObject
6. In the Animation Controller set the Motion of New State to mixamo.com from the Asset
7. Enter the Play Mode
Expected result: 3D Rigs remain intact when upgrading the Project to later Unity Version
Actual result: 3D Rigs are modified when upgrading the Project to Unity Version past 2018.2.13f1
Reproducible with: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
Fixed in: 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems