Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.35f1
[2D][URP][Light] Shadow will only be active on a light with highest light order when using more than 1 light
No description entered in Cloud incident.
- Open SampleScene in attached project
- Observe Light 2D (1) has highest Light Order of 1, Square casts shadow onto background
- Move Square near to other light sources, observe shadows disappear when moving out of range of Light 2D (1)
Note: Disabling shadows for light with highest Light Order makes shadows work for other lights in scene
Expected result: Square casts a shadow with all lights that have Shadows enabled
Actual result: Square only casts shadow with light that has highest Light Order
Unable to reproduce on: 2022.2.0a15.2224, 2022.1.3f1.3228
Reproducible on: 2021.3.4f1.243
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"