Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
[2D] Unable to add and remove Texture in the list under "Secondary Texture" panel from the "Sprite Editor" window
In the "Sprite Editor" window, Unable to add and remove Texture from the List under "Secondary Texture" panel. Also "Add to List" and "Remove Selection from List" buttons are overlapping with "Texture List", refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with 2D Template.
2. Import a sprite in the project window
3. Inspector > Sprite Editor
4. Switch to "Secondary Texture" mode
5. Secondary Texture Panel (right-bottom corner) > Add 3 Textures in the list
Unable to add and remove more than one Texture in the list under Secondary Texture panel
Texture added and removed gracefully in the list, Also add and remove list buttons are doesn't overlap with Texture List
Working fine on:
Package found version: 1.0.0
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator