Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
[2D] Unable to add and remove Texture in the list under "Secondary Texture" panel from the "Sprite Editor" window
In the "Sprite Editor" window, Unable to add and remove Texture from the List under "Secondary Texture" panel. Also "Add to List" and "Remove Selection from List" buttons are overlapping with "Texture List", refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with 2D Template.
2. Import a sprite in the project window
3. Inspector > Sprite Editor
4. Switch to "Secondary Texture" mode
5. Secondary Texture Panel (right-bottom corner) > Add 3 Textures in the list
Unable to add and remove more than one Texture in the list under Secondary Texture panel
Texture added and removed gracefully in the list, Also add and remove list buttons are doesn't overlap with Texture List
Working fine on:
Package found version: 1.0.0
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player