Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
[2D] Unable to add and remove Texture in the list under "Secondary Texture" panel from the "Sprite Editor" window
In the "Sprite Editor" window, Unable to add and remove Texture from the List under "Secondary Texture" panel. Also "Add to List" and "Remove Selection from List" buttons are overlapping with "Texture List", refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with 2D Template.
2. Import a sprite in the project window
3. Inspector > Sprite Editor
4. Switch to "Secondary Texture" mode
5. Secondary Texture Panel (right-bottom corner) > Add 3 Textures in the list
Unable to add and remove more than one Texture in the list under Secondary Texture panel
Texture added and removed gracefully in the list, Also add and remove list buttons are doesn't overlap with Texture List
Working fine on:
Package found version: 1.0.0
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called