Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[2D] Type selection drop-down of "Sprite Editor Window" text gets clipped
Text gets clipped from the type selection drop-down, under Sprite Editor window
Step to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project with 2D Template
2. Import any texture
3. Change Texture Type to "Sprite (2D and UI)"
4. Open Sprite Editor Window
Type selection drop-down text gets clipped
Type selection drop-down text doesn't get clipped
Note: Refer attached screenshot
Working fine with:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform