Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[2D][Tilemap] Mask texture is not overridden when using SetPropertyBlock on Tilemap Renderer
1. Open the user's attached project "Tilemap_MaskTex_test.zip"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Open Frame Debug window and click "Enable"
4. Make sure the Game view and Frame Debug window are both visible
5. Select the 2nd "Draw Dynamic" call
Expected result: _MaskTex set in Script overrides what is set in Sprite Editor, _MaskTex is "redTexture"
Actual result: _MaskTex set in Script does not override what is set in Sprite Editor, _MaskTex is "TilemapNormalMap_maskmap"
Reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.36f1), 11.0.0 (2020.3.27f1), 12.1.4 (2021.2.11f1), 13.1.5 (2022.1.0b6), 14.0.0 (2022.2.0a3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform