Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
[2D][Tilemap] Mask texture is not overridden when using SetPropertyBlock on Tilemap Renderer
1. Open the user's attached project "Tilemap_MaskTex_test.zip"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Open Frame Debug window and click "Enable"
4. Make sure the Game view and Frame Debug window are both visible
5. Select the 2nd "Draw Dynamic" call
Expected result: _MaskTex set in Script overrides what is set in Sprite Editor, _MaskTex is "redTexture"
Actual result: _MaskTex set in Script does not override what is set in Sprite Editor, _MaskTex is "TilemapNormalMap_maskmap"
Reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.36f1), 11.0.0 (2020.3.27f1), 12.1.4 (2021.2.11f1), 13.1.5 (2022.1.0b6), 14.0.0 (2022.2.0a3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved