Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
[2D] [Tilemap] Grey shading in Scene view for Tilemap Focus On persists even after a Tilemap Grid is deleted
Grey shading in Scene view for Tilemap Focus On persists even after a Tilemap Grid is deleted
Steps to Repro:
1. create a new Tilemap in the Hierarchy
2. access the Tile Palette window so the Tilemap Focus On dropdown appears in the Scene View
3. set Focus On to Grid or Tilemap and the Scene View should have a grey shading
4. delete the Grid/Tilemap
Result: The grey shading from the Tilemap Focus On persists
Expected: The grey shading should disappear once the Grid/Tilemap is deleted
Note: The only way to get rid of the grey shading is to create another Tilemap and change the Tilemap Focus On setting back to None.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity crashes on UI::Canvas::CheckConsistency when importing prefab
- Blend Trees give non-linear root motion and blending when using Mecanim
- [Windows Standalone] Aspect Ratio change in Exclusive Fullscreen mode creates an offset for the cursor.
- [WindowsMR][Remoting] - With the Enable Mixed Reality Remoting apps fail to launch correclty
- 3D model becomes corrupted when the editor is attempted to be closed during probuilder subdivision