Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2020.2
[2D Tilemap Extras] Prefabs placed in tile palette become regular GameObjects when picked
1. Open attached project "GridTest.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Tile Palette window, select the GameObject Brush
3. Assign Assets/Prefabs/Prefab to the GameObject Brush
4. In Tile Palette window, enter Edit mode and draw one tile with the brush
5. Exit edit mode and select the drawn tile with the eyedrop tool
6. Observe the GameObject Brush element
Expected result: It maintains a reference to "Prefab"
Actual result: It references "Prefab(Clone)"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b1 (2D Tilemap Extras 1.6.0-preview)
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.9f1 (console errors break project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's Color property's label behaves differently after opening the Color Picker window