Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[2D Tilemap Extras] Prefabs placed in tile palette become regular GameObjects when picked
1. Open attached project "GridTest.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Tile Palette window, select the GameObject Brush
3. Assign Assets/Prefabs/Prefab to the GameObject Brush
4. In Tile Palette window, enter Edit mode and draw one tile with the brush
5. Exit edit mode and select the drawn tile with the eyedrop tool
6. Observe the GameObject Brush element
Expected result: It maintains a reference to "Prefab"
Actual result: It references "Prefab(Clone)"
Reproducible with: 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b1 (2D Tilemap Extras 1.6.0-preview)
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.9f1 (console errors break project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast won't detect a hit with a mesh, if the direction happens to be along a face
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader