Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.0.0-pre.3
Fixed in 6.0.4
Found in [Package]
[2D] Thumbnails in Sprite Library Asset flicker
1. Create a new project and import the attached custom package "1.unitypackage"
2. In the Project Window select "Test_character_SpriteLib.spritelib"
3. Notice how in the Inspector Window the thumbnails flicker
Expected result: Thumbnails in Sprite Library Asset do not flicker
Actual result: Thumbnails in Sprite Library Asset flicker (See attached Flickering.mp4)
Reproduces on: 2D Animation 6.0.0-prev.2 - 6.0.1 (2021.1.7f1, 2021.2.0a16)
Could not test on: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.26f1, 2020.3.8f1 due to thumbnails not being present in the selected Sprite Library Asset or the asset breaking when downgrading the 2D Animation package
-Issue does not reproduce on a new project
-Deleting the Library folder did not solve the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertions and errors appear while undoing prefab asset replacement
- Prefab Asset reference to itself changes when closed and reopened
- Adding "Vertical Layout Group" Component to a "TMP Button" and then pressing "Undo" does not change the Text position back
- Handles.RotationHandle and Handles.PositionHandle trigger prefab override when updating current values with the same values
- Undo operation doesn't undo an instance of prefab which was previously deleted and recreated from the same instance