Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.0.0-pre.3
Fixed in 6.0.4
Found in [Package]
[2D] Thumbnails in Sprite Library Asset flicker
1. Create a new project and import the attached custom package "1.unitypackage"
2. In the Project Window select "Test_character_SpriteLib.spritelib"
3. Notice how in the Inspector Window the thumbnails flicker
Expected result: Thumbnails in Sprite Library Asset do not flicker
Actual result: Thumbnails in Sprite Library Asset flicker (See attached Flickering.mp4)
Reproduces on: 2D Animation 6.0.0-prev.2 - 6.0.1 (2021.1.7f1, 2021.2.0a16)
Could not test on: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.26f1, 2020.3.8f1 due to thumbnails not being present in the selected Sprite Library Asset or the asset breaking when downgrading the 2D Animation package
-Issue does not reproduce on a new project
-Deleting the Library folder did not solve the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Memory leaks ~100mb with each HTTP request until Player crashes on IL2CPP ARMv7 builds
- Item selection is offset below when UIToolkit ListView is set to dynamic height mode
- Script recompilation doesn't trigger automatically when switching build targets
- Text gets pushed to the left when typing in a text field
- "The provided object cannot be assigned a managed reference ID because it cannot be serialized on a [SerializeReference] field." thrown in the Console window when using SerializationUtility.SetManagedReferenceIdForObject with an Enum value