Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[2d] Text of the bone added in "Bone Influences" list overlaps with its title in Body window
In Skinning Editor when bones are added in the Bone Influence window, the topictopic of the bone overlaps with the "Bone Influence" title, refer attached video and .PSB file
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project with 2D Template
2. Import .PSB file in the project.
3. Window > 2D > Sprite editor.
4. project > Fei_Cel_group.PSB .
5. Sprite editor > Skinning Editor > Create bone(Create 3 bone)
6. Bone Influence > Sprite select > Add selected bone(+)
The text of selected bone overlaps with Bone Influence text
Selected bone is added gracefully
Working fine on:
Package Found version: 4.2.2
Package working fine version: 4.2.1
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project
- [WebGL] Video Player updates to a previously sought frame when seeking a paused video