Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.0
Fixed in 3.1.5
Found in [Package]
[2D][SpriteShape] SpriteShape Bounding Box does not take into account certain vertices.
SpriteShape Bounding Box does not take into account certain vertices.
Hence it gets culled even if some parts of the SpriteShape is visible in the Camera.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build