Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.0
Fixed in 3.1.5
Found in [Package]
[2D][SpriteShape] SpriteShape Bounding Box does not take into account certain vertices.
SpriteShape Bounding Box does not take into account certain vertices.
Hence it gets culled even if some parts of the SpriteShape is visible in the Camera.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected