Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.0
Fixed in 3.1.5
Found in [Package]
[2D][SpriteShape] SpriteShape Bounding Box does not take into account certain vertices.
SpriteShape Bounding Box does not take into account certain vertices.
Hence it gets culled even if some parts of the SpriteShape is visible in the Camera.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed