Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.0
Fixed in 3.1.5
Found in [Package]
[2D][SpriteShape] SpriteShape Bounding Box does not take into account certain vertices.
SpriteShape Bounding Box does not take into account certain vertices.
Hence it gets culled even if some parts of the SpriteShape is visible in the Camera.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages
- SerializedProperty.DataEquals returns true for two strings that are different
- Prefab is glitchy when editing in Prefab Mode in a custom UI Environment