Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.0
Fix In Review for 3.1.5
Found in [Package]
[2D][SpriteShape] SpriteShape Bounding Box does not take into account certain vertices.
SpriteShape Bounding Box does not take into account certain vertices.
Hence it gets culled even if some parts of the SpriteShape is visible in the Camera.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build