Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[2D] Sprite Library blending float values have to match exactly for the sprite change to occur
1. Open the project in "2021.1.zip"
2. Open SampleScene and enter play mode
3. Inspect the blend value
Expected result: Sprite changes should occur once the float value is at the middle of the 2 blend values (at 0.25, 0.75)
Actual result: The Sprite change almost never occurs because the value compared are floats (float == float)
4. Press Snap in the top right corner of the game
Workaround: Blend values will be rounded to the nearest 10^(-1) and the Sprites now will be changing (however they will change at 0, 0.5, 1 which is not the expected behaviour, the changes should be at 0.25, 0.75)
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0b10, 2021.2.0a7
Could not test with 2018.4.32f1, 2019.4.21f1, 2020.2.7f1 because of package errors (could not resolve them)
Note: video is attached 2021-03-03 11-46-33.mp4 (1.3 MB)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
The changes needed to fix this cannot be backported and the work to fix this has been added to the backlog as it requires more work. Resolving this as postponed.