Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0b15, 2023.1.0a13
[2D][Sprite Atlas] Atlas pack preview dropdown does not show packed normal maps
Sprite Atlas pack preview dropdown does not show packed normal maps
Verified that sprites in scene does indeed reference packed normal map in atlas, but preview window dropdown does not show it.
Occurs on both v1 and v2 atlases
- Open attached project, select TIlemapNormalMap > New Sprite Atlas.spriteatlasv2
- Observe pack preview dropdown only contains sprite page
- Enter playmode with SampleScene, in Frame Debug observe sprites do reference packed normal maps from the atlas
Expected result: Sprite Atlas pack preview dropdown includes page for normal map of packed sprites
Actual result: Sprite Atlas pack preview dropdown does not include page for normal map of packed sprites
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used