Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.15f1, 2022.2.0b6, 2023.1.0a6
[2D][Shadergraph] Alpha clipping is not taken into account when using Unlit Shadergraph with Multiply blend mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "SpriteShadergraphBug.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter the Play mode
Expected result: The circles appear to be rounded
Actual result: The circles appear to have edges
Reproducible with: 12.1.6 (2021.2.16f1, 2021.2.19f1, 2021.3.3f1), 13.1.8 (2022.1.3f1), 14.0.3 (2022.2.0a15)
Could not test with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.39f1), 10.9.0 (2020.3.35f1), 12.1.5 (2021.2.15f1) - Couldn't get rid of the errors in the Console window and getting pink textures
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2.0b6):
Resolved in 2022.2.0b6.