Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2022.1.X
Fix In Review for 2021.2.X
[2D] Reordering "Sorting Layers" list causes Sprites to reference different Layer names and ID
How to repro:
1. Open the attached "case_1376779" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene
3. Select the "Square (1)" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
4. Select "Edit -> Project Settings -> Tags and Layers -> Sorting Layers"
5. Move the "Default" Layer between "New Layer 1" and "New Layer 2"
6. Observe the Console log
Expected result: The Console log outputs "New Layer 1" below "===LayerOfSquare (1)===" message
Actual result: The Console log outputs "New Layer 2" below "===LayerOfSquare (1)===" message
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b5, 2021.2.2f1, 2022.1.0a2, 2022.1.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0b4, 2022.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display