Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
[2D] MissingReferenceException on launching unity with Tile Palette window already docked
Console throws MissingReferenceException when user docks Tile Palette window in the editor, quits Unity and relaunches to create a new project.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create > New Project
2. Window > Tile Palette
3. Dock Tile Palette Window anywhere
4. File > New Project...
5. Create new project or open any project
Observe that Missing Reference Exception is thrown on console.
Occuring with :
Unity 2018.2.0a7 , 2018.2.0a5 , 2018.2.0a4
Unity 2018.2.0a3 , 2018.1.0b13 , 2017.3.0f3
Occurring only on Windows 10 , Windows 7
MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'Camera' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it. Your script should either check if it is null or you should not destroy the object. UnityEditor.GridPaintPaletteClipboard.OnDisable () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/TilemapEditor/Editor/Managed/Grid/GridPaintPaletteClipboard.cs:337) UnityEditor.GridPaintPaletteWindow:OnDisable()
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Pass rendering offseted in build when modifying camera.rect
- Instanced meshes are not drawn at certain camera angles when Graphics.DrawMeshInstanced method is used
- Borders corners not properly rendered
- [WebGL] Texture is missing when Graphics.Blit() method is called for a second time in WebGL build
- Editor crashes when unlocking Inspector with PropertyInfo.SetValue function