Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[2D] Grid view in Scene for Hexagonal Tilemap is broken in 3D mode on MacOS
Grid View in the scene is distorted for Hexagonal Tilemap when the editor is in 3D mode on MacOS
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > Create > 2D Object > Tilemap
3. Select Grid from Hierarchy > Cell Layout > Hexagon
4. Make sure that 2D from is Scene View is not selected
The grid in scene view is distorted in 3D mode.
Grid view in the scene is in hexagonal shapes even if the editor is switched to 3D mode
2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.1.0a13
Not Reproducible on:
Only on MacOS
Note: Refer attached video.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler