Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[2D] Grid view in Scene for Hexagonal Tilemap is broken in 3D mode on MacOS
Grid View in the scene is distorted for Hexagonal Tilemap when the editor is in 3D mode on MacOS
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > Create > 2D Object > Tilemap
3. Select Grid from Hierarchy > Cell Layout > Hexagon
4. Make sure that 2D from is Scene View is not selected
The grid in scene view is distorted in 3D mode.
Grid view in the scene is in hexagonal shapes even if the editor is switched to 3D mode
2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.1.0a13
Not Reproducible on:
Only on MacOS
Note: Refer attached video.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project