Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[2D] Grid view in Scene for Hexagonal Tilemap is broken in 3D mode on MacOS
Grid View in the scene is distorted for Hexagonal Tilemap when the editor is in 3D mode on MacOS
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > Create > 2D Object > Tilemap
3. Select Grid from Hierarchy > Cell Layout > Hexagon
4. Make sure that 2D from is Scene View is not selected
The grid in scene view is distorted in 3D mode.
Grid view in the scene is in hexagonal shapes even if the editor is switched to 3D mode
2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.1.0a13
Not Reproducible on:
Only on MacOS
Note: Refer attached video.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy