Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[2D] Grid view in Scene for Hexagonal Tilemap is broken in 3D mode on MacOS
Grid View in the scene is distorted for Hexagonal Tilemap when the editor is in 3D mode on MacOS
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > Create > 2D Object > Tilemap
3. Select Grid from Hierarchy > Cell Layout > Hexagon
4. Make sure that 2D from is Scene View is not selected
The grid in scene view is distorted in 3D mode.
Grid view in the scene is in hexagonal shapes even if the editor is switched to 3D mode
2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.1.0a13
Not Reproducible on:
Only on MacOS
Note: Refer attached video.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer