Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[2D] Grid view in Scene for Hexagonal Tilemap is broken in 3D mode on MacOS
Grid View in the scene is distorted for Hexagonal Tilemap when the editor is in 3D mode on MacOS
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > Create > 2D Object > Tilemap
3. Select Grid from Hierarchy > Cell Layout > Hexagon
4. Make sure that 2D from is Scene View is not selected
The grid in scene view is distorted in 3D mode.
Grid view in the scene is in hexagonal shapes even if the editor is switched to 3D mode
2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.1.0a13
Not Reproducible on:
Only on MacOS
Note: Refer attached video.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Memory leaks ~100mb with each HTTP request until Player crashes on IL2CPP ARMv7 builds
- Item selection is offset below when UIToolkit ListView is set to dynamic height mode
- Script recompilation doesn't trigger automatically when switching build targets
- Text gets pushed to the left when typing in a text field
- "The provided object cannot be assigned a managed reference ID because it cannot be serialized on a [SerializeReference] field." thrown in the Console window when using SerializationUtility.SetManagedReferenceIdForObject with an Enum value