Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
When trying to rotate a GameObject, its Y-axis gizmo has a very generous "grab zone".
1) Create a new project
2) Switch the scene mode to 2D
3) Create a new UI Text (right click in Hierarchy > UI > Text)
4) Select the rotation gizmo from the toolbar or press 'E'
5) Rotate the Text GameObject in different axes
Expected result: The GameObject should rotate in all the axes
Actual result: the Y-axis gizmo has weird collisions with the cursor, it seems it can be grab from pretty much anywhere, making you think you can only rotate on the Y-xxis
Version 2019.3.0a12 (a4dc2b06d22c)
Sat, 03 Aug 2019 02:57:25 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on Editor::Progress::ProgressManager::RemoveMainThread
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices