Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
When trying to rotate a GameObject, its Y-axis gizmo has a very generous "grab zone".
1) Create a new project
2) Switch the scene mode to 2D
3) Create a new UI Text (right click in Hierarchy > UI > Text)
4) Select the rotation gizmo from the toolbar or press 'E'
5) Rotate the Text GameObject in different axes
Expected result: The GameObject should rotate in all the axes
Actual result: the Y-axis gizmo has weird collisions with the cursor, it seems it can be grab from pretty much anywhere, making you think you can only rotate on the Y-xxis
Version 2019.3.0a12 (a4dc2b06d22c)
Sat, 03 Aug 2019 02:57:25 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs