Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
When trying to rotate a GameObject, its Y-axis gizmo has a very generous "grab zone".
1) Create a new project
2) Switch the scene mode to 2D
3) Create a new UI Text (right click in Hierarchy > UI > Text)
4) Select the rotation gizmo from the toolbar or press 'E'
5) Rotate the Text GameObject in different axes
Expected result: The GameObject should rotate in all the axes
Actual result: the Y-axis gizmo has weird collisions with the cursor, it seems it can be grab from pretty much anywhere, making you think you can only rotate on the Y-xxis
Version 2019.3.0a12 (a4dc2b06d22c)
Sat, 03 Aug 2019 02:57:25 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode] "InfoPlist (English)" is required when "InfoPlist (English (United States))" already exists
- [tvOS] Crash when closing the On Screen Keyboard with tvOS version <15.0
- Temporal Anti-aliasing (TAA) produces severe artifacting when quality set to Very High
- [iOS] Player crashes when using “WebCamTexture” on specific iOS devices
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player crash call stack is not displayed when the build is run with "-batchmode -nographics" arguments