Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
When trying to rotate a GameObject, its Y-axis gizmo has a very generous "grab zone".
1) Create a new project
2) Switch the scene mode to 2D
3) Create a new UI Text (right click in Hierarchy > UI > Text)
4) Select the rotation gizmo from the toolbar or press 'E'
5) Rotate the Text GameObject in different axes
Expected result: The GameObject should rotate in all the axes
Actual result: the Y-axis gizmo has weird collisions with the cursor, it seems it can be grab from pretty much anywhere, making you think you can only rotate on the Y-xxis
Version 2019.3.0a12 (a4dc2b06d22c)
Sat, 03 Aug 2019 02:57:25 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance