Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.3.X
2D collision filtering is broken
2D collision filtering is broken.
Regression - not present in 4.3.0b2 and 4.3.0b1
Reproduced only on 4.3.0b3
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached.
For Win 7:
1. Open the scene.
2. Press play. Notice the cubes do not collide.
3. Open Physics2DSettings(in menu Edit->Project settings) and look at the Layer Collision Matrix. You can see that Player/Ground collision is checked, so they're supposed to be colliding.
4. Check the box for Player/Player collision.
5. Press play. Now they will collide. This makes no sense.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs