Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.4
Found in [Package]
[2D] Category List dropdown doesn't expand on clicking its title in the Inspector for Sprite Library Asset
Category List dropdown doesn't expand on clicking its title in the Inspector when Sprite Library Asset is selected in the Project window, refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with a 2D Template
2. Project > Create > 2D > Sprite Library Asset
3. Inspector > Add category in the List
4. Try to expand the Category List dropdown by clicking its name
Category List dropdown doesn't expand on clicking its title
Category List dropdown should expand on clicking its title
Working fine on:
2021.1.0a6, 2020.2.0b12, 2020.1.15f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
Workaround: On clicking the dropdown icon it's expanding.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window