Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.4
Found in [Package]
[2D] Category List dropdown doesn't expand on clicking its title in the Inspector for Sprite Library Asset
Category List dropdown doesn't expand on clicking its title in the Inspector when Sprite Library Asset is selected in the Project window, refer attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project with a 2D Template
2. Project > Create > 2D > Sprite Library Asset
3. Inspector > Add category in the List
4. Try to expand the Category List dropdown by clicking its name
Category List dropdown doesn't expand on clicking its title
Category List dropdown should expand on clicking its title
Working fine on:
2021.1.0a6, 2020.2.0b12, 2020.1.15f1
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
Workaround: On clicking the dropdown icon it's expanding.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when creating a new Tile Palette
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders