Search Issue Tracker
[2D] Black border appears when using "Sprites/Diffuse" shader on 5.0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new Unity project
2. Import 2D sprite
3. Create a game object using the imported sprite
4. Create new material
5. Attach the material to created game object
6. Change shader to 'Sprites/Diffuse'
7. Notice the black border around the sprite
Workaround: Use a different shader (Sprites/Default)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baked Lightmaps preview is faded than in the Preview window
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] UIToolkit Border Renders Incorrectly
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script