Search Issue Tracker
[2D] Batching on sprite atlas is not behaving properly
When adding the attached unitypackage to a bigger/fuller project, the batching does not behave correctly.
1) Open the attached project and ensure sprite packing is enabled
2) Open scene 'scene'. There should be 6 square sprites
3) Press play and toggle stats on. Observe it says 'Batches:2 Saved by Batching: 4'
There should be 3 Batches (one for each sprite altlas and one for the camera) and saved by batching should still be 4. When importing the package to a fresh project (ensure packing is enabled) you can see it behaves as expected (Batches:3 Saved by batching: 4)
In the attached project, it says 'Batches:2 Saved by Batching: 4'
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform