Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.1.0-preview.2
Found in [Package]
[2D][AnimationV2] Editor freezes when user tries to generate Weights in a sprite with no geometry and a single bone associated
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "test191.zip"
2. In Project window, find and select "Character_03_Knight"
3. In Sprite Editor window, double-click on sword sprite
4. Enable "Auto Weights" (the option is found on the left panel of the Sprite Editor)
5. A new "Weights" panel on the bottom-right corner will appear, click on "Generate" button
Expected result: the weights are generated or an error is thrown that no geometry or bones are present
Actual result: the Editor freezes, the RAM consumption is increasing
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send