Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.0.0 pre-2
Fixed in 6.0.4
Found in [Package]
[2D][Animation] Sprite Resolver component not updated when new categories/labels are added into Sprite Library asset
[2D][Animation] Sprite Resolver component not updated when new categories/labels are added into Sprite Library asset (e.g. added a new category).
1. Created a Sprite Library Asset and added a new category called "head" and populated with different variations.
2. Added a Sprite Library and Sprite Resolver component to my GameObject.
3. Opened up my Sprite Library Asset again. This time to add more categories e.g. "body" and again populated with different variations.
4. Went back to my GameObject and realised that my Sprite Resolver component didn't refresh. The dropdown only still showed "head" and I was expecting to see the newly added category "body" too.
5. Had to remove both the Sprite Library and Sprite Resolver component and re-added them to my GameObject in order to see my new categories with "head" and "body".
Expected result: Sprite Resolver component didn't refresh after updating Sprite Library asset
Actual result: Sprite Resolver component refreshes after updating Sprite Library asset
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs