Search Issue Tracker
[Recording] Possible to set negative value for Rigidbody2D mass in curves
1. Create object.
2. Add Rigidbody2D
3. Add Animation to this object
4. In Animation window press Add Curve. Add curve for Rigidbody2D mass
5. Select Rigidbody2D.mass curve and press Curves button
6. Drag curve down to negative values.
In curves window you can set negative values to the mass.
Negative mass will not be actualy set when animation is playing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody