Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
2D Animation Package causes extra space to be added in custom Inspector
1. Create new 2D template project or 3D template project with 2D Animation package
2. Import attached package "Naninovel.unitypackage"
3. In Project window, Right-Click -> Create -> Naninovel -> Naninovel Script, select it
4. Observe Inspector window
Expected result: There is no additional space between Adressable toggle and "stop" line
Actual result: There is additional space between Adressable toggle and "stop" line
Reproducible with: 6.0.4 (2021.2.0a20, 2021.2.0b3), 7.0.0-pre.2 (2022.1.0a2)
Not reproducible with: 3.2.9 (2019.4.29f1), 5.0.6 (2020.3.14f1), 6.0.4 (2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0a19)
Resetting packages or removing the 2D Animation package fixes the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project
- [WebGL] Video Player updates to a previously sought frame when seeking a paused video