Search Issue Tracker
[2D Animation] Crash when generating bones in "Sprite Skin" on an object with a Shader Graph material
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ShaderBonesCrash.zip" and scene "TestScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "Player" object
3. In Inspector window, add "Sprite Skin" script (the script comes from "2D Animation" package)
4. In "Sprite Skin" component, press "Create Bones"
5. Observe Unity Editor
Expected result: the bones of the "Player" are created
Actual result: unity crashes
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.2f1
Could not test with: 2018.2.0a5, 2018.3.0a7 (due to shader not working after re-importation)
This issue seems to be fixed in 2018.2.4f1 and newer Unity versions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect