Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 7.0.8, 2022.1.0
Found in [Package]
[2D Anim] Pasting bones from the same file causes the bones to be moved rather than copied
Pasting bones from the same file causes the bones to be moved rather than copied
* Open the Skinning Editor
* Select a Sprite with mesh + bone data and copy it
* Paste the data onto another Sprite
Expected: An additional set of bones are created for the new Sprite.
Actual: The bones moves from the copied Sprite to the pasted Sprite.
* Unity 2023.1 (2D Animation 10.0.0-pre.1)
* Reproduced in 22.2, 22.1 and 21.3. Doesn't happen in 20.3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file