Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.0.0
Found in [Package]
Error occurs after click on Apply on AssetImporter (EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first
Error occurs when using Keep Duplicate Name on PSB (EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first)
Steps to repro:
1. Install 2D PSD Importer and 2D Animation packages
2. Import a PSB that has 2 layers with the same name
3. select the PSB and click on Keep Duplicate Name in the inspector
Result: An error appears in the console.
EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first.
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/IMGUI/GUIUtility.cs:187)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme
- Crash on core::StringStorageDefault<char>::assign when opening a project
- [WebGL] Video Player updates to a previously sought frame when seeking a paused video