Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.2f1, 2023.1.0a23
Reconnect to Prefab for root in Prefab Mode will break overrides and references
1) Create a simple Prefab called "BaseMe"
2) Create a Prefab A with a instance in the Scene
4) Enter Prefab Mode for Prefab A
5) Right click root in Prefab Mode and select: "Prefab -> Reconnect" / or "Replace"
6) Select "BaseMe" Prefab Asset
7) Go back to the scene and notice every time the Prefab A Asset position is change in Prefab Mode the scene updates (it doesn't have default overrides)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing