Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
2019.3: Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture3D
1. Open project in "MyRepro.zip"
2. Script in the "Editor" folder creates a Texture3D using 2D Textures in "Textures" folder
3. Go BugReport -> Create Texture3D (MenuItem)
4. Create a Material with Unlit/Texture3D Shader
5. Assign the "Texture3D" to the Material
6. Preview Material as it would look on Quad and move Slice Slider
Expected results: you are able to see all 3 2D Slices by sliding the bar and they look the same as in original images (Example: BugReport -> Create Texture3D via SETPIXELS)
Actual results: Slices are set incorrectly, clumped together, same image displayed multiple times
Reproducible with: 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4 because changing Material Slice value does not change the image shown in preview
Note: Graphics.CopyTexture(Texture src, int srcElement, Texture dst, int dstElement) does not appear in documentation but is used in this project
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker