Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
[2018.4][Android]Screen.currentResolution is incorrect when calling Screen.SetResolution() and changing the phone orientation
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user-supplied project
2. Build and run
3. Press "Portrait", "1080X1920", "LandscapeLeft"
Expected: the "currentResolution.width:" shows "1920", the "currentResolution.Height:" shows "1080"
Actual: it's the other way around
Reproduced in: 2018.4.8f1, 2018.4.23f1,
Not reproduced in: 2018.4.7f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11
VLNQA00277, Asus ROG Phone (ASUS_Z01QD), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
VLNQA00121, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 Series 9810, GPU: Mali-G72
VLNQA00021, Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930F), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Exynos 8 Octa 8890, GPU: Mali-T880
VLNQA00288, Samsung Galaxy J7 (SM-J730F), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Exynos 7 Octa 7870, GPU: Mali-T830
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing