Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
[2018.3][Windows] 0 Item GenericMenu throws Error while in Play mode
1. Download attached project “New Unity Project (6).zip" and open in Unity
2. Open “SampleScene” scene
3. Select Tools > Test Window
4. Observe that in Editor opens a blank window
5. Enter to Play mode
6. Right-click on that blank window
Expected results: Everything works fine, no Error is printed
Actual results: In Console will be printed Error:
Menu CONTEXT/TEMPORARY-OBJECT-DISPLAY couldn't be found
- This issue appears only on Windows
- On macOS, everything works fine
- Outside of Play mode, everything works as Expected
Reproduced on Unity 2018.3.0b7 and 2018.3.2f1
Not reproduced on Unity 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a1 and 2019.1.0a12
Regression on Unity 2018.3.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project