Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
2018_4_OR_NEWER define is missing/not working/broken
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "defineMissing 2019.zip"
2. Open "Window" -> "General" -> "Test Runner"
3. In "Test Runner" window, choose "PlayMode" tab and run the "defineMissing" test
Expected result: the test passes
Actual result: the test fails
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1 (expected), 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.11f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order