Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
2018_4_OR_NEWER define is missing/not working/broken
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "defineMissing 2019.zip"
2. Open "Window" -> "General" -> "Test Runner"
3. In "Test Runner" window, choose "PlayMode" tab and run the "defineMissing" test
Expected result: the test passes
Actual result: the test fails
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1 (expected), 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.11f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor