Search Issue Tracker
2017.2 Unity sometimes crashes after returning from sleeping mode on Mac UnityConnectRefreshTokenRequest::OnSuccess()
Unity sometimes crashes after returning from sleeping mode on Mac.
1. Run Unity.
2. Put laptop to sleep.
3. Return from sleeping mode.
Actual result: Unity crashes. Bugreporter is not called.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.CapsuleCast ignores Mesh Collider when Z-axis of the Capsule matches Z-axis of the Mesh Collider and scale is 1:1:1
- [PLM] Lightmap directionality appears differently during vs. completed bake
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Editor game view mouse input stop working after game window has been moved in play mode
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing