Search Issue Tracker
2017.2 Unity sometimes crashes after returning from sleeping mode on Mac UnityConnectRefreshTokenRequest::OnSuccess()
Unity sometimes crashes after returning from sleeping mode on Mac.
1. Run Unity.
2. Put laptop to sleep.
3. Return from sleeping mode.
Actual result: Unity crashes. Bugreporter is not called.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab
- [Hub] Menu bar appears and developer tools become available after launching a second instance of Unity Hub
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release