Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
2.0.0a7 Macro Graph type doesn't generate any C# in code preview and often freezes Unity after pressing Play
No C# preview code in a Macro Graph:
Unity froze twice while trying to run this graph with Macro in it: [https://imgur.com/t8yOma5] It doesn't happen every time though.
Macro graph: [https://imgur.com/ozrFPA2]
EDIT: Managed to freeze Unity again, just press Play with the DoSomething graph on an object multiple times until it happens.
And again. Freeze happens on Loading Unit Options step.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"