Search Issue Tracker
Raised as part of BOLT-940. When dragging out a connection from a node it will open the fizzy finder. If you then drop the connect... Read more
Steps to repro - Open [this|https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_JZIgOmieNE_J0FCDUod1DzLmMydbZ22/view?usp=sharing] project - Select t... Read more
It's very hit and miss when trying to drag private variables from the Bolt Explorer window into the graph. Sometimes it works someti... Read more
Steps to Reproduce: 1. Open the user's attached project "VisualScripting.zip" 2. In the Project window open Assets/Scenes/SampleScen... Read more
The way to selecting multiple nodes changes when nodes are inside a container. If nodes are in a container you need to use a modifie... Read more
When attempting to select a node connection the mouse cursor can change to a text input cursor. It doesn't harm mouse input but ca... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on BucketAllocator::Allocate when entering Play mode
- [HDRP] Canvas resizes when navigating the hierarchy
- AudioSource Stereo Pan property doesn't fully mute the right or left channel when using a VideoPlayer attached to an AudioSource and setting the option to -1 or 1
- Advertisement Legacy is not initialized when entering the Play Mode for the second time
- The "Edit Angular Limits" changes place when enabling "is Kinematic"