Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
You cannot delete items from a [NonReorderable] list using the Delete keyboard key
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ReorderableListShortcuts.zip"
2. Click on New Scriptable Object With Lists in the Project View
3. In the Inspector select an element from the Folders 2 list
4. Click Delete on your keyboard
Expected result: The item is deleted from the list
Actual result: The value of the item is set to null
Reproducible with: 2020.3.8f1, 2021.1.7f1, 2021.2.0a17
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.26f1 (No [NonReorderable] attribute)
1. This works correctly when a list is Reorderable
2. In the 2020.3 stream it does not work even if the list is Reorderable
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."