Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
[XR] CommandBuffer.SetRenderTarget() is causing to render different in each eye when using Single Pass Instanced mode
1. Open attached project ("XR_RenderingTest2.zip")
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Enable the setting "Project Setting>XR Plug-in Management>Initialize XR on Startup"
4. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Both eyes rendered equaly
Actual result: Right differs from the left one
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18 (Legacy XR, XR SDK 3.2.13)
Tested with: MockHMD, Oculus Rift
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window