Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
[XR] CommandBuffer.SetRenderTarget() is causing to render different in each eye when using Single Pass Instanced mode
1. Open attached project ("XR_RenderingTest2.zip")
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Enable the setting "Project Setting>XR Plug-in Management>Initialize XR on Startup"
4. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Both eyes rendered equaly
Actual result: Right differs from the left one
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18 (Legacy XR, XR SDK 3.2.13)
Tested with: MockHMD, Oculus Rift
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.2):
Fixed with 2021.1.0a1, backported to 2020.3.5f1, 2020.2.7f1, 2019.4.21f1