Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
[XR] CommandBuffer.SetRenderTarget() is causing to render different in each eye when using Single Pass Instanced mode
1. Open attached project ("XR_RenderingTest2.zip")
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Enable the setting "Project Setting>XR Plug-in Management>Initialize XR on Startup"
4. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Both eyes rendered equaly
Actual result: Right differs from the left one
Reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18 (Legacy XR, XR SDK 3.2.13)
Tested with: MockHMD, Oculus Rift
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"