Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.10.0-preview.3
Found in [Package]
[XR] XR Ray Interactor floods the console with Assertion errors when Spherecast is used
1. Open attached project ("SpherecastBugTest.zip")
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Assertion errors are not thrown
Actual result: Console is flooded with Assertion errors:
Assertion failed on expression: 'IsNormalized(direction)'
Reproducible with: 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a16 (0.9.4)
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1 (XR Interaction Toolkit is available from 2019.3)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags