Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0-pre.2
Found in [Package]
[XR][XR Interaction Toolkit] Help button in Inspector fails to open correct page in package documentation
The Help (?) button in the Inspector to open documentation for the behavior is a broken link. All behaviors should use the `HelpURL` attribute to ensure the desired page in the documentation is opened.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released