Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.3.X
Fixed in 7.5.X
Found in [Package]
[XR][URP] Game View is grey when using Camera Stacking and enabling Post Processing
1. Open attached project
2. Enable Post Processing on the Base camera
3. Build and Run on Quest
Actual: The whole view is gray
Reproducible with: 2019.4.4f1 - URP 7.4, 2020.1.0b16 - URP 8.1.0, 2020.2.0a18 - URP 9.0.0 - preview.35
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy