Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
[XR SDK][Oculus] EarlyUpdate.XRUpdate spikes inconsistently
1. Open the attached project ("1262597Repro.zip")
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Make sure Scene and Game windows are visible
4. Open Profiler Window
5. Enter Play mode
6. Move HMD around
Expected result: EarlyUpdate.XRUpdate does not spike stays consistent
Actual result: EarlyUpdate.XRUpdate spikes inconsistently
Reproducible with: 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.8f1, 2020.2.0b6
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1 (XR SDK isn't available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string