Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.5.0+
Found in [Package]
[XR][Quest][Frame Debugger] Frame Debugger first freezes Unity, then breaks XR rendering and head tracking
1. Open SampleScene
2. Press Play
3. Note Game View is black
4. Open Window > Analysis > Frame Debugger
5. Press "Enable"
6. Note freeze for 30s-1min
7. Select something in the Frame Debugger hierarchy
8. Disable Frame Debugger
9. Note XR is now black and broken
Actual: Note GameView has some image but head tracking is broken
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader