Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
[XR][Oculus Quest][Vulkan] Multiview mode fails
XR's multiview mode fails for Vulkan
Feb 12, 2020 08:18
Looking forward to seeing this fixed in 2020.1, will this issue get updated?
Feb 04, 2020 16:52
This issue is related to the 2020.1 release of Unity.
Multiview works in 2019.3 (with one error where you see dual images in the headset that we're still tracking) for both built-in rendering and using the Universal Rendering Pipeline (URP version 7.2.0 and greater).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Multiview + Vulkan functions in Oculus Quest as of 2019.3.0f6