Search Issue Tracker
[XR][Linux] Scene View doesn't render when opening new AR or VR Template project or pressing "Show Tutorials"
1. Open new AR or VR Template Unity Project
2. Observe Scene View
3. In Editor Menu, press Window -> Layouts -> Default
4. Observe Scene View
5. In Editor Menu, press Tutorials -> Show Tutorials
6. Observe Scene View
Expected result: The Scene View renders in all three instances
Actual result: The Scene View doesn't render on initial project startup and after pressing "Show Tutorials"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.16f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.19f, 2021.1.20f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.15f2, 2021.1.18f1, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0b10, 2022.1.0a7
1. The error "RenderTexture.Create failed: width & height must be larger than 0" is sometimes thrown when manipulating Editor windows while the Scene View is broken.
2. Issue doesn't reproduce on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field