Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
[XR][Linux] Scene View doesn't render when opening new AR or VR Template project or pressing "Show Tutorials"
1. Open new AR or VR Template Unity Project
2. Observe Scene View
3. In Editor Menu, press Window -> Layouts -> Default
4. Observe Scene View
5. In Editor Menu, press Tutorials -> Show Tutorials
6. Observe Scene View
Expected result: The Scene View renders in all three instances
Actual result: The Scene View doesn't render on initial project startup and after pressing "Show Tutorials"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.16f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.19f, 2021.1.20f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.15f2, 2021.1.18f1, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0b10, 2022.1.0a7
1. The error "RenderTexture.Create failed: width & height must be larger than 0" is sometimes thrown when manipulating Editor windows while the Scene View is broken.
2. Issue doesn't reproduce on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete