Search Issue Tracker
[XR][Linux] Scene View doesn't render when opening new AR or VR Template project or pressing "Show Tutorials"
1. Open new AR or VR Template Unity Project
2. Observe Scene View
3. In Editor Menu, press Window -> Layouts -> Default
4. Observe Scene View
5. In Editor Menu, press Tutorials -> Show Tutorials
6. Observe Scene View
Expected result: The Scene View renders in all three instances
Actual result: The Scene View doesn't render on initial project startup and after pressing "Show Tutorials"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.16f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.19f, 2021.1.20f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.15f2, 2021.1.18f1, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0b10, 2022.1.0a7
1. The error "RenderTexture.Create failed: width & height must be larger than 0" is sometimes thrown when manipulating Editor windows while the Scene View is broken.
2. Issue doesn't reproduce on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Silent crash on TLSAllocator<(AllocatorMode)0>::ThreadInitialize(unsigned long, char const*) when restarting after setting Graphics API to Vulkan
- AssetBundle allocates more memory when loading it a second time
- Box Collider outlines are not affected in the Game view when changing the 3D Icons option
- Multiple VFX assets cannot be opened in one go
- Rectangle Shape Area Light generates a circle around the rectangle shape