Search Issue Tracker
[XR][Linux] Scene View doesn't render when opening new AR or VR Template project or pressing "Show Tutorials"
1. Open new AR or VR Template Unity Project
2. Observe Scene View
3. In Editor Menu, press Window -> Layouts -> Default
4. Observe Scene View
5. In Editor Menu, press Tutorials -> Show Tutorials
6. Observe Scene View
Expected result: The Scene View renders in all three instances
Actual result: The Scene View doesn't render on initial project startup and after pressing "Show Tutorials"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.16f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.19f, 2021.1.20f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.15f2, 2021.1.18f1, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0b10, 2022.1.0a7
1. The error "RenderTexture.Create failed: width & height must be larger than 0" is sometimes thrown when manipulating Editor windows while the Scene View is broken.
2. Issue doesn't reproduce on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background