Search Issue Tracker
[XR][Linux] Scene View doesn't render when opening new AR or VR Template project or pressing "Show Tutorials"
1. Open new AR or VR Template Unity Project
2. Observe Scene View
3. In Editor Menu, press Window -> Layouts -> Default
4. Observe Scene View
5. In Editor Menu, press Tutorials -> Show Tutorials
6. Observe Scene View
Expected result: The Scene View renders in all three instances
Actual result: The Scene View doesn't render on initial project startup and after pressing "Show Tutorials"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.16f1, 2020.3.18f1, 2021.1.19f, 2021.1.20f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.15f2, 2021.1.18f1, 2021.2.0a1, 2021.2.0b10, 2022.1.0a7
1. The error "RenderTexture.Create failed: width & height must be larger than 0" is sometimes thrown when manipulating Editor windows while the Scene View is broken.
2. Issue doesn't reproduce on Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (2021.2.X):
Not reproducible on trunk